My mum came to visit over the weekend. It was lovely. ^_^ I always enjoy seeing her and having her around while Dave was away was just all sorts of lovely. I’m hoping to see her a little more often as weeks go by, though that all depends on travel and how awake I actually am to do that stuff. o.O
I meant to visit Pride on Saturday and got totally swept up in enjoying my mum’s company. A shame as it would have been nice to head up there and see what was going on. I guess I’ll just have to wait until next year. *sigh*
Last week I told you I wanted to keep track of my goals. In line with that I should give you a look at what I’ve been up to and what I plan to do.
Previous week’s round-up:
- Started last round of editor’s edits for Vicki & Lara
- Made a rough plan of next short story to enter into WM or WF competition
- Wrote one article for online vendor
- Two large transcripts for The Write Feeling
- Wrote two blog posts
Considering that I had no specific plan I’m pleased that I’ve been able to do so much. Going forward then I have a couple of mini goals that I need to tackle so this week is about getting closer to those. Looking forward to doing the following things:
- Complete at lease one more transcript piece for The Write Feeling
- Write another article for an online vendor
- Complete another 2,000 of editor’s edits for Vicki & Lara
- Write up blog post for Friday
- Start writing next short story for WM or WF competition
Laying it out like this is far more productive for me and saves me from whining and non-productive posts like Friday’s one. I still feel guilty about that, but better for having got it all off my chest. Confusing sensation, that. Ho hum.
Thanks for joining me by the way. It’s nice to know – even though I kinda did – that I’m not by myself in that regard.
And remember, the competition is still going: each comment you make on posts throughout August up to September 26, your name will be put in the draw to win one of four free copies of the upcoming ebook ‘Meeting Each Other: Vicki & Lara’.