By Michael Garran…
Back again. Nice.
I’ve been dragged in to update my piece on Raven so I guess I’d better start at the top.
Raven and Ileandra are the same person. You knew that, right? The best example I can give you is Jekyll and Hyde, though there are no nasty, greasy monsters with bad breath to worry about. Just one woman, with two names and a penchant for confusing civilians.
Specific to Raven; she writes the kink. The smut. The porn. Whatever you want to call it.
If you want to know ‘normal’ stuff about Raven, you’d better have a look at Ileandra’s page. It still applies, though specific to Raven, there’s a few more facts I can squeeze out.
- Well written erotica
- Kinky porn
- Strong female characters kicking the bejesus (they made me promise not to swear, okay?) out of strong male characters
- That stupid S&M song by Rhianna
- ‘Tasteful’ tattoos… whatever the hell that means. Tasteful. Pfft.
- Long hair on men (lucky me)
- Bees and wasps… insects in general
- Baggy clothing
- 50 Shades of Grey (don’t even mention those damn books unless you want your head bitten off)
- Reality television
- Organised religion
- World peace (so she assures me)
- DnD (or other roleplay games) taught in schools as a means of life coaching
- Free and 24/7 access to the bedrooms of Kenneth Branagh, Bradley Cooper, Shaun Hutson, Halle Berry and Benedict Cumberbatch (don’t ask me, she’s one weird chick)
- More clothes from this store
There. I think that’s as much damage as I can do in one night.