I’m also so, so, SO chuffed whenever anybody nominates me for an award. I just love feeling that not only is someone reading my words, but thinking of me and taking the time to consider me for an award. It warms me inside and out and I want to say thank you to Rob and Ranin for nominating me.
This is the Very Inspiring Blog Award, which kinda looks like this:
Okay. So the steps to this dictates that I crack out the rules for this award, which are as follows:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
On the way!
Woohoo! Okay, seven things.
- I’ve only recently discovered (like within the last month) that I kinda like omlettes
- I very quickly and very easily get addicted to new TV shows; current obsession being Breaking Bad
- I have a tendency to over stretch myself and then I get surprised when I have a meltdown
- I can’t – JUST CAN’T! – watch things like Children In Need or Red Nose Day; they hurt my brain
- I can’t STAND apple products and yet I’m seriously considering buying an ipad -_-
- I used to make comic strips out of photos taken during days out with my geeky mates
- I always struggle to come up with another random facts (that I haven’t already used) to cover these things. Yes… I realise this is something of a cheat answer :p
Next up, fifteen bloggers! I always struggle with this too, but these bloggers, some of them recent follows, are all worthy of this award. Okay, here goes!
Katrina @ http://wehrismypen.wordpress.com/
Jenny @ http://itsjennythewren.wordpress.com/
Kate @ http://subtlekate.wordpress.com/
Mike @ http://mikeallegra.com/
Mandy @ http://mandyevebarnett.com/
Jenny @ http://jennykellerford.wordpress.com/
The Phoenix Writers @ http://www.phoenix-writers.blogspot.co.uk/
How The Cookie Crumbles @ http://letscutthecrap.wordpress.com/ (it just hit me that I don’t know your name!!!)
Susan @ http://susankarins.wordpress.com/
Caitlin @ http://caitlinsternwrites.wordpress.com/
Michelle @ http://michelleproulx.wordpress.com/
Lesley @ http://lesleycarter.wordpress.com/
Richard @ http://richardleonard.wordpress.com/
Jordanna @ http://jordannaeast.com/
Naomi @ http://naomibaltuck.wordpress.com/
Phew! What a crazy-long list! Please do, really do look into these blogs. They’re all awesome and you’ll enjoy mooching around.
That’s me done. Thanks again Rob and Ranin. I deeply appreciate the nomination. ^_^