November has been over for a little while now, but it’s time to round up how I got on through that month. Looking back . . . I think I did pretty well!
Actions Over The Past Fortnight
~Create and complete five Smexxy Snippet covers
It took a bit of wiggling and fighting, but I managed. I found a base design I liked for the layout and then created each cover to match up with that. I want these stories to be brandable, so I want a consistent look across all the covers as they come out. I’m pleased to say: success! Not only that, but I created all ten of the covers I’ll need to get the series started. ^_^
November Round Up
~Create covers for and list the ten Smexxy Snippets I have planned. Have them up as pre-orders as far as Amazon and Smashwords will allow.
Done-ish. The covers are all created but I haven’t put the pre-orders up yet as I need to make sure the blurbs are done. Thankfully that shouldn’t be hard and I’ll be able to get that done this month. ^_^
~Ensure the release of ‘Slippers & Chains: Second Base’ goes as smoothly as possible on 21 November.
Sorted. Wasn’t really much left for me to work through, but it’s done. I think one more year of getting content out there and then I can reel back the schedule to something less mad and concentrate on directing people to what I have available. Woohoo!
Change That Shit Up!
Oooooooh, my god, look at that list! Look! It’s nearly empty! Yuuuuush!!! Completed tasks struck out, changes/clarifications in red and new tasks in green.
Publish ‘Slippers & Chains: Second Base’ on 21 November 2015
- List titles of ten Smexxy Snippets and have them arrayed for pre-order by end of December 2015
Targets For December 2015
This should be easy, right? :p
- Ensure my first Smexxy Snippet releases as planned on December 22 2015
- List four more Smexxy Snippets for January, February, March and April
- Decide if I want them across both Amazon and Smashwords
- Make the appropriate formatting decisions based on that decision
- Send last newsletter of the year
Activities For This Fortnight
- Send winter newsletter (if you’d like to get the last publishing news and upcoming covers sent straight to your inbox, join up here before December 14)
- Write blurbs for next four Smexxy Snippets
- Make decision on whether or not I’ll be publishing my Smexxy Snippets to Smashwords too
Thoughts . . .
I’m so pleased. SO pleased! Everything has gone swimmingly, and so much has been achieved. Maybe I will have Christmas off after all. ^_^