It’s over. It’s done. Mwah ha ha ha ha ha ha hahaaaaa! Ugh.
Can you believe it’s already March? March?! What the hell is happening to this year… so, so fast. Doesn’t that just depress you like a… depressing thing(?). Okay couldn’t finish that thought because it doesn’t upset me. The passage of days means progress and, if I’m honest, its not working that stresses me out. I’m far (far!) better at dealing with not meeting targets and don’t get all messed up and upset about it. But seeing progress happen as I slowly tick towards those goals…? That always lifts my mood.
Actions Last Week
~Format ‘Meeting Each Other: The Full Story’
Done! So far not picking up any issues or glaring formatting issues. I’ll check it again in all formats but so far, so good. Wheee!
~Rename ‘When Vicki Met Malcolm’
Yep. Keeping to the trend, I kinda just went the easy route.
~Do background prep-work to get ‘Meeting Each Other: The Full Story’ on both Amazon and Smashwords
Done. In fact…
February 2015 Round Up
So February wasn’t all that bad. Not really. In fact, what am I saying, it was awesome. Look at this:
~Complete the ebook versions of the ‘Meeting Each Other’ series by ensuring that ‘Malcolm’ is on sale on Amazon and Smashwords by Feb 10
Sorted. A little late, but who cares, it’s done!
~Have compilation ebook version of ‘Meeting Each Other’ series complete and for sale by end of February
Done. See above. Hehee.
~Complete all Deep Edits on ‘Second Base’
Also done! Finished and done without going crazy. Eeeey!
~Transfer all edits on ‘Second Base’ back to the Scrivener file
Did that too. in fact that wasn’t all that bad either.
Change That Shit Up!
Riiiight. So now we’ve done that, let’s see what needs to get fiddled. Changes in red and items complete struck out.
Complete the ebook versions of the ‘Meeting Each Other‘ series by February 10 Have compilation ebook version of full ‘Meeting Each Other’ series complete and on sale by end of February
- Have physical paperback version of ‘Meeting Each Other’ series complete and for sale by end of March
- Edit ‘Slippers & Chains: Second Base’ in its entirety and send to Breathless Press
- Draft ‘Slippers & Chains Three’ (and give it a damn title!)
- Begin editing ‘Slippers & Chains Three’ (at least as far as a Kindle Read)
- Switch to a more manageable newsletter schedule of quarterly postings with bonuses for new releases when the current ‘New Pet’ story is done.
Targets For March 2015
Soooooo what do I gotta do, yo?
- Finalise physical paperback version of ‘Meeting Each Other’ and get it on sale
- Get ‘Slippers & Chains: Second Base’ out to beta readers by middle of the month (Mar 19)
Activities For This Week
- Kindle Read ‘Second Base’ and make notes on what still needs to be fiddled
The focus switching this month. It’s far more about Ileandra getting her stuff done. This is a deliberate piece of scheduling meaning that in the later portion of the month I have very little to do. That means Ileandra gets (mostly) full control of Da Shared Brain.
Lovely jubs. In light of that my week is actually pretty relaxed. All about reading my draft on the Kindle and working out the few remaining kinks. I also need to pin down some beta readers for the piece. I have two in mind, but if you know anyone else who fancies a sneak peak of an upcoming novel… send them my way.
That’s it for now. What are your plans for March? ^_^