Right! Looking at what Ileandra has lined up, I have to admit I’m not nearly as organised as her. I know what I think I want to do, but my plans are more liable to change than hers.
Let’s have a lookie see:
- Complete the Slippers & Chains series in full which includes:
- Editing and releasing ‘Slippers & Chains: Picking Out Curtains’
- Drafting and releasing ‘Slippers & Chains: Number Four’ (I suppose I’ll also have to name it
- Release the first ten Smexxy Snippets
- Plan some type of series/serial that I’ll enjoy writing for the foreseeable future
The main difference between myself and Ileandra, is that her writing lends itself to longer works. Mine doesn’t. My audience/readership (at the moment) seems to lean towards shorter pieces of writing with a cap of about 40k words.
I’m fine with that. It allows me to put out titles faster than Ileandra can, but I’m kinda yearning for something a bit fuller. I may have to look into that collaborative piece I’ve been thinking of for so long. 😉
But, to be honest . . . that’s it. Smexxy Snippets will keep me busy for some time and ‘Slippers & Chains’ will do the same. There’s only one more story to write, but two to release, so that’s more than enough.
Bring it on, 2016. I’m ready for ya, beee-yatch!