Given that Ileandra has done such a damn good job, I think it’s still more startling that I can say the same. If you’re not sure of why, then I think you need to remember this.
December Round Up
~List four more Smexxy Snippets for January, February, March and April
Done as far as Amazon will allow. Just realised I haven’t done Smashwords yet, but meh! I’m sure I’ll get to it. 😉
~Decide if I want them across both Amazon and Smashwords
Make the appropriate formatting decisions based on that decision
Yup. Why on earth wouldn’t I? Smexxy Snippets will be available across as many platforms as I can manage. ^_^
~Send last newsletter of the year
Done. Sorry for those of you who missed it. Remember, if you’d like to get those letters (especially following DSB’s announcements) make sure to sign up for it here. You’ll get some tasty free gifts too, so it’s totally worth it!
Full Year Round Up
So much. So, so much! I’m pleasantly stunned. Let’s have a lookie see at what I’ve done, compared to what I planned for:
January to June
- Meeting Each Other series complete in full and on sale in digital and paperback forms
- Slippers & Chains: Second Base edited to beta standard and sent out
- Slippers & Chains: Sugar Dust complete and re-released in digital form
- All newsletters issued and ‘Raven’s Diary: The New Pet’ sent out in full
July To December
- ‘Slippers & Chains: Second Base’ edited, formatted and published in digital and physical forms
- New ‘Smexxy Snippet’ series well underway:
- ‘In The Stationery Cupboard’ released
- ‘A Domme At Club’ listed as a completed pre-order
- Ten covers designed and created
- ‘Slippers & Chains: Picking Out Curtains,’ drafted in full (46.5k words)
- Read from the ‘Meeting Each Other’ and ‘Slippers & Chains’ series at Fox Spirit events (two this year, I think)
Thoughts . . .
If I had a year off I bet you wouldn’t blame me, right?
All of that is significantly more than I was planning and I’ve enjoyed every second of it.
I’m thrilled with what I’ve achieved and thinking perhaps I really do deserve some sort of treat. Maybe a hat from this fine lady. I know exactly which one I want too. ^_^