I feel good. I’m happy. I’m working at a steady pace and I’m excited. If DSB gets off her backside long enough to share, you’ll soon know ALL the reasons why. ^_^
Actions Last Week
~Make the final decision on the type of cover I want for ‘Sugar Dust’
. . . see this morning. I can move pretty fast when I need to. 😉
~Complete the nitty gritty of the paperback formatting for ‘Sugar Dust’
Dooooone! Just need to get the final wrap around cover and then I can order the proof. This is the main reason I’m releasing the paperback next month.
~Send x2 review requests for MEO:TFS
Yes! OMFG, I set a goal for review requests and actually did it! Hahaaaaaaaaa!
Activities For This Week
- Send x3 review requests for ‘MEO:TFS‘
- Send x3 review requests for ‘Slippers & Chains: Sugar Dust’
- Complete fresh back and front data for solo pieces in ‘Meeting Each Other’ series from ‘Carol, Niall & Lin’ onwards
- Check out my Goodreads and make sure everything is up to date
- Sign properly into My Romance Reviews and update my profile
Looks like I’m on track to hit all my targets for this month. So . . . let’s focus on getting people in the know about mah books. 😉 It’s catch up now and gaining momentum. Also small odds and sods to make sure my presence is up to date in all the places I appear.
Seems sensible, right? 😉