Ooooh, my god, I’ve done nothing. Nooooothiiiiiing!
Actions Last Week
~Edit the next five chapters of ‘Walking The Razor’s Edge’ following the primary timeline
No. Just . . . no. One and a bit. Ish. 😦 Not sure what happened this week, it just didn’t happen for me.
~Make seven review requests (in person/via email/via blogs/via strangers – come oooon, keep pushing!)
~Update two blog pages and create a third
Updated two. Just the third one to create now. That something I guess.
Activities For This Week
-_- Catch the hell up? That’s what I need to do this week.
- Get to chapter 20 of my deep edits on ‘Walking The Razor’s Edge’ following the primary timeline
- Make seven review requests (in person/via email/via blogs/via strangers – you need to do this, girlie. Bite the damn bullet!
- Create the missing blog page
So y’know last week I said that it should be a normal, easy week with nothing in the middle? Yeeeah, no. Wednesday was an open day at the local school so DSB had to take the Sprogs there. Thursday was a work day with too much to do and Friday ended up being a hair day, which basically meant I did nothing. Nooooothiiiiiing.
So I’m behind again.
I’ve also hit another of those strange, despondent spells in which I worry that I’m doing the wrong thing, that I’ll never be able to make a living, that everything I write sucks. Y’know, normal stuff. I’m hoping it doesn’t last, but I’m (just about) self aware enough to understand what’s happening and try to circumnavigate around it rather than letting self sabotage get the best of me. In fact, let’s go back and tweak those goals a bit.
Actual Activities For This Week
- Get to chapter 17 of my deep edits on ‘Walking The Razor’s Edge’ following the primary timeline
- Make five review requests (in person/via email/via blogs/via strangers – you need to do this, girlie.
There. Maybe by being a little kinder to myself I can get back to a place in which I actually believe I can do what I set out to do.