Yey, Thursday again! Time to chat about goalie stuff. ^_^ I’m feeling pretty spry right now because even though my chest is tighter than a mermaid’s arse, I’m slowly picking through my goals. Have a look:
Actions Last Week
~Finish Deep Edits on ‘Second Base’
Done. Finished earlier today. I have no idea how many words I’ve added, but it will be interesting to see what the original 49.5k turns into. Guess I won’t have any trouble meeting the new minimum guidelines with Breathless Press, eh? 😉
~Format ‘Malcolm’ for Smashwords and release by February 10
Sorted, as you saw this morning.
~Approach Angie regarding full ‘Meeting Each Other’ cover art
Done. Although I’ve gone to somebody new this time. I want a slightly different look to these covers, so I had a look around and found a lady called ravenink.I figured that was a good omen. Ha. I’ll let you know how it goes.
~Complete Deep Edits on ‘When Vicki Met Malcolm’
No… DSB took the piece to her critique group last Saturday and their comments were so helpful (as usual) that I’ve decided to wait until they hear the whole thing before starting. That should make the process of Deep Editing much smoother as a whole.
Activities For This Week
- Check new front and back data information for Meeting Each Other series, ensure it’s ready for formatting
- Transfer half of the ‘Second Base’ Deep Edits back to Scrivener
- Complete Deep Edits on ‘When Vicki Met Malcolm’ following feedback from Phoenix Writers
- Send this month’s newsletter
It’s probably going to be a bit of a squeeze getting even the digital version of Meeting Each Other ready by the end of Feb. Week after this is going to be packed solid with all sorts of family commitments that DSB has. Anything I can get done this week to take the pressure of there is not a bad thing. But that would be a pleasant extra, not an actual goal.