Had my mum other for the weekend. That was lovely. Made me realise just how difficult a week is when I don’t have much company. I almost feel ready to start the week again and get on with some more work.
I feel like I’ve had a week off. I’ve got stuff done, but not much and I’ve been distracted by reading things I wasn’t really scheduled to read.
Edit/proof the stories I have from Fab Fables writers and ensure they are ready for publication on Caladria’s system (x3 so far).
Yup. Done. Now in discussions with the authors in questions to get the last few creases ironed out. I’m expecting the rest to show up today as this is the deadline. There will probably be some late ones too, but so far it looks like quite a few have arrived.
Outline my second Fab Fables story and begin drafting
No. I looked at the two I have available for me and I couldn’t figure out the timings 😦 Then I had a load of computer issues and blah, blah, blah, excuses. So no… didn’t get this done.
- Chase up any Caladria tales that we don’t have yet
- Edit/proof (in dialogue with the authors) the stories that I do have. Complete at least three.
- Try again to outline and begin draft of second Fab Fables story
- Edit first Fab Fables story using completed set of critique from Phoenix Writers
- Ensure my newsletter is sent out in good time – if you want access to the fantasy piece I’m writing just for subscribers, be sure to sign up!
All done. Getting as much of this stuff done before Christmas can only be a good thing. Christmas. o.O That’s next week, right?
How does it always manage to sneak up on me?