~as experienced by me tonight
1) Accept that all your hopes for a decent night of sleep will not be fulfilled.
2) Stop cussing the giggling baby.
3) Stop laughing at the giggling baby. 4) Visit the next room, waking partner on the way, to collect wipes, nappies, a new babygrow and new sleeping bag.
5) Take peripherals into the bathroom.
6) Return to main bedroom to collect poopy baby.
7) Repeat step three.
8) Fill bidet with warm, baby temperature water.
9) Repeat step two.
10) Undress baby; DO NOT step in dirty nappy (ew!).
11) Place baby in bidet. Clean.
12) Repeat steps two and three.
13) Dry baby and dress in new clean clothes.
14) Place hand in dirty nappy. *sigh*
15) Repeat step two.
16) Clean hands, leave dirty clothing in bidet filled with bubble bath… We’ll deal with that in the morning.
17) Take clean, giggling baby back to bedroom and place back in bed.
18) Repeat step two.
19) Write amusing blog post and publish to blog (don’t forget to share with Facebook and Twitter).
20) Return to troubled sleep, feeling grateful that baby’s twin brother is still asleep. For now….