Now… I know, strictly speaking, that the award is ‘One Lovely Blog,’ but as soon as I read the nomination, I thought; ‘how loverly.’ I kid you not.
Right, now that’s out of my system, let’s get on with it.
Kate over at 4amWriter was kind enough to nominate me for the One Lovely Blog award almost a month ago! Not only that, but she made her own acceptances rhyme! I’m nowhere near as good as that – nor do I have the time to organise that – but you should check out the post. Its a cool little string of rhymes. 🙂
Now, I promised last time that I would follow the rules a bit more with this, so I need to tell you (more) seven things about myself. o.O
- I don’t like brussel sprouts. Those things were sent to test me!
- I was almost eleven years old before I decided I liked pizza; previous to that I’d refused to try it!
- I’ve used my keyboard soooo hard over the years that all the letters have worn off. I’ve refused to change it because 1) I don’t need the letters – I touch type – and 2) no other keyboard is quite as comfortable as this one.
- When I cook, I never measure anything. Ever. All flavouring, seasoning and the like is done by eye and luck. I’ve not poisoned anybody yet, so I can’t be doing badly!
- Last week I made yoghurt with my own breast milk (Juls, that’s totally your fault!). It wasn’t actually all that nice. 😦 I’ll have to try again with another batch because I think I did it wrong.
- I have never once shaved my legs – not that you’d ever know. 🙂
- I used to hate children. Yes… I’ll admit it; I just never got on with them. Boy, how fast some things can change!
Hehee, I wonder how much of that would qualify me for an other TMI Award? :p
Okay, with that much done I want to nominate five other blogs for this award. My last list was rather extensive, so I think, this time, I’ll draw your attention towards five blogs that I’ve followed only recently. They drew my attention for one reason or another and I think you may enjoy them too. Plus they deserve the award!
The Om Blog
Adventures For The Faint Of Heart (not updated as regularly as some, but an amusing read nonetheless)
Writing Between The Lines (okay, not a recent follow, but Naomi always has such lovely stories!)
Joy In The Moments
Woo, all done.
Catch you next time!