List your biggest regrets.
Well this is hard. -_- I try not to regret anything, since that implies that I’ve not learned from an experience. At least it does to my mind. Hmm. Okay… be prepared for a list of things that I do in fact regret.
- Not being more honest to the ‘friends’ of secondary school about how much they hurt me with some of their actions.
- Not trying out for more amateur dramatics shows while I had more free time.
- Quitting ballet lessons (though I was about five at the time)
- Not calling or visiting my grandmother Susan more often (she passed away last year)
- Not trying harder at university (I know full well I was capable of a better grade than the one I got)
Its not a very long list, but I really can’t think of much. Too much of my life is a learning curve and things that I might regret I choose not to because I’ve learned from them.
Sorry there isn’t anything juicier. Promise… if I think of more, I’ll add them in. 🙂
My 80 Post Challenge is brought to you with help from Tom Slatin’s 80 Journal Writing Prompts.