Oops! Lordy; I was always useless at games of tag when I was younger (being far better at spelling tests and maths problems than running about in the playground). I hated getting hot and sticky and smelly and having people paw me as I desperately tried to flee!
I think that’s part of the reason why I’m so enamoured of this idea; virtual tag! It’s a fab idea, I’m and pleased to be part of it, so what I think I’ll do is get right on in there by explaining what I’m talking about by way of explaining:
- You must post the rules…
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Okay so let’s do these one by one.
You must post the rules…
Aaah, I’ve done that already. Fabulous! And because I’m a bit anal in this regard, I’ll end up posting them twice. Never mind, eh?
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
Right, well I just drifted onto Monique’s blog – The Long and Short of It – and kinda tagged myself. So these are the fabulous questions she asked:
1. Lefty or Righty?
I’m a righty! Good n true! Tried with my left once, it was an (un)pleasant disaster, won’t be doing it again
2. The happiest time of your life is/was:
Oooh gosh… erm. Probably right now. Like right now. I know that sounds cheesy, but my job is okay (for now), I live in a lovely house, my friends are great, my family are wonderful, I have the best partner in the universe and I’m pregnant with twins. I’ve got a shit-load to be happy about right now!
3. What is your earliest memory?
Stealing the chocolate from my sister’s advent calendar days before the number would come up. And then getting caught. Uh-ooooh!
4. Most embarrassing moment (that you’ll admit to):
Hmm, I don’t embarrass easily – I don’t have time! – but probably the time I wrote a Crimbo card for a lad I fancied in school which let it slip (not that subtly) that I totally fancied him. By lunch time everyone knew!
5. What makes you laugh out loud?
Bill Bailey. Bad porn films. QI. Jeff Dunham. Louis CK. My crazed friends. My early attempts at writing horror.
6. Name one thing you would like to “fix” for all of mankind, be it a collective thought or gift to give:
I’d like to give everyone the gift of contentment. Being content with what you have (not to be mistaken for goalless by the way) is the first step to being happy.
7. Evolution or Creation?
Evolution (sorry Mum).
8. Do you remember any of your high school teachers – who and why?
I remember all of my English teachers for the various good/bad things they did to literature. My Business Studies teacher who said I was lazy (screw you, Miss), my Chemistry teachers who were all round awesome and my first Music teacher who made scales funny. Somehow…!
9. Who is your hero and why?
My Mum (is that sad?) because she is and always has been an unshakeable, unflappable rock. I want to be just like her.
10. Can we make a “Better” tomorrow? How would you contribute?
Hell yes we can, let’s start by just being nice to each other. Talking instead of fighting! I’d contribute by cutting snarky comments down to an absolute minimum and even then reserving them for only those who deserve them. :p
11. Inn-ie or Out-ie?
Well, before I got pregnant I was an ‘innie,’ but any of you paying attention to my Twitter/Facebook will know by now that my belly button is rapidly vanishing. Very soon, I’m sure; I’ll be an ‘outie.’ I wonder if it pops back in afterwards….
Right, that’s the questions I was asked. Heh, that was quite fun. Now for eleven new ones, right?
- Hard or soft cheese?
- Vampires or werewolves?
- What’s your favourite book?
- What was the last film you watched?
- What’s your favourite childhood memory?
- Did you (do you) have an imaginary friend?
- What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
- Kindle or physical book?
- Name your ideal celebrity parents and tell me why you picked them.
- Backstreet Boys or Take That (come on; everyone had a preference – think of it like the werewolf/vampire ‘teams’ in Twilight!)?
- What would you do with a £100,000,000 lottery win?
Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
It might be a bit naughty, but I think what Monique has done works very well. So… rather than running out and tagging people, I’ll say that those who comment should consider themselves well and truly tagged. I’d love to see your answers to these questions guys. Ta!
Oh, and if you’re one of those lovely people who reads this blog, but you don’t have one of your own; I’d love to see your answers in the comments here or on Facebook. Go oooooooon; you know you wanna!
Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Aaah, you’ll know when you comment, right? But don’t worry; I’ll respond to the comment as well so you know you’ve been spotted. Right… let’s do this!