Yes, but only in brief. Its stupidly late now and I’ve only just finished my radio show for tonight. Its my own fault, I just couldn’t stop talking about my LARP but I wanted to speak to you guys too.
Today is my birthday. This being my actual birthday – the birthday linked to the name that I answer to, the one of my birth certificate. Ileandra Young as a person, as a character, as a persona also has a birthday (which I intend to celebrate just as hard) but that is not until June.
I will probably have more to say tomorrow after a little rest, but I wanted to say here (as well as in several other places) various thanks to various people for helping today (and the whole weekend be a fabulous treat!)
My thanks go out to:
Herofest LARP staff/crew/organisers
- Mike you are still terrifying, but that is why I love roleplaying with you!
- Corinna and Skye; your food keeps me sane, you rock!
- Wayne your hair looks fabulous, just ignore me
- Paul; I know you warned me, but I am a plot whore, so its okay
Herfoest LARP players
- Faction by faction you are all amazing
- Thank you for taking us back to the station, Barrie
- My face will always be there, Face Lover!
- Rich… it is my hat, right?
- My minion… where were you when I got poisoned, huh?
- Jack; you’re awesome (and funny). Nuff said.
- Helen I don’t know how you put up with us, but I’m glad you did.
- That last burp of yours, Simon, really was a 10!
- Celine I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed my sword!
- Keepers… it is always Rum-O-Clock!
- Andrew… how you still managed to smile this morning is beyond me!
- All the Summer Stars; you sing beauuuuuuuuuuutifully (even if it was early :p)
And last, though certainly by no means least, wonderful family, partner and friends
That’s all I can manage now. Soooooooooooooo tired! Must head to bed.